Si necesitas un distribuidor de regalos de empresa originales, llamanos. I am still looking for the prefect distribution to keep on my ageing computer. I have already tested salix (xfce). However, it does lack a little polish, and the package management has a lot to be desired. LXLE has a great package management system and repositories because it is based on lubuntu, and is much more refined than most Lxde distrobutions. Here is how they discribe the distrobution from the lxle website.
LXLE is simply a respun Lubuntu with different goals.
- Sticks with LTS only releases of Ubuntu to ensure hardware & software support.
- Based on Lubuntu Linux to ensure a fast capable desktop for aging computers.
- No rebranding of the OS to ensure no confusion when looking for help/tutorials.
- Stays with Ubuntu at the core of the system to ensure plentiful support options.
- Keeps desktop and other major software updated to the latest current version.
- Provides a complete drop in and go replacement for XP, Vista, 7 Starter/Basic.
- Covers most users everyday needs by providing an excellent set of default apps.
- Adds useful necessary mods and tweaks, to improve performance & functions.
- Develops a beautiful modern looking intuitive desktop for anyone to use easily.
Thats what Lubuntu Extra Life Extension is all about.
First off I downloaded the 32 bit version from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lxle/files/Current
After burning the dvd (it is 2.1GB). I booted up into a beautiful desktop:
I Played around with the live cd for a little bit, but everything seemed to work just fine. Sound and multimedia played just fine
Everything looks good, so I decided to install it. To be honest, I took screenshots of the entire install, however it is just a generic ubuntu install. It took a total of 18 minutes from start to finish (including me taking screenshots). That is one of the benefits of having a distribution based on ubuntu. Anyway, here are the screenshots:
Very simple and easy to follow. See page 2 for Testing out the installed version.